Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More amazing fews from I-15
On the way to Las Vegas from Idaho you have to drive through a small piece of Arizona. It was by far the most beautiful piece of road I have ever been on. It is really windy and windey but incredible. I felt like an idiot taking pictures while I was driving but I HAD to. You can tell in this picture how close you are to some of the canyone walls. Craziness.
Pretty amazing stuff in Arizona.
Im so cool.
This picture is here just to embarass Lettie. I hope it works :)
On the way back up to Idaho I decided that I wanted to take pictures with all of the state signs that we past. Unfortunately I forgot to get one of the Nevada sign.

This is another shot of Ethan. This was his entire outfit. See below for an explanation. I know Adam is going to love to see this one. In this shot Ethan is at my Aunt Lettie's house and he is wearing some wooden shoes from the Netherlands. Aunt Lettie's husband sent these to her when he was deployed during WWII. I think Ethan wore them the entire weekend. He found them sitting in the living room, tried them on and saw that they fit perfectly, so they became his 'flower shoes'. By the way, when he wore them he insisted on wearing nothing more than a diaper and he HAD to drape the blanket around him like a dress. It was hilarious.



This is little Garret making the 'not so happy' face aka 'the gas face'

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, Aunt Lettie's husband's name is Uncle Zendell, second of all, why would I be embaressed of the picture of me? and third, nice bugs on the windshield on all of your canyon pictures!
love you
sissy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home